ENERGY is currently looking to add an additional Corporate Recruiter to our growing team. At ENERGY, our Recruiters are talent consultants who bring recruiting excellence and creative ideas to competitive challenges. Recruiters are trusted with the strategic ownership for attracting and hiring outstanding talent who will continue to raise the bar for what is possible, contributing to ENERGY’s success.
This opportunity requires hands-on partnership with the business to lead effective candidate sourcing of passive talent including assessments and, when applicable, closing approaches including offer negotiations and understanding candidate motivators. In this role you would be responsible for partnering closely with our Hiring Managers to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and hiring metrics.
The strongest candidates for this opportunity will have experience hiring across North America for both active and passive channels.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Develop sourcing plans to generate talent pipe; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers. Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Manage all stages of the recruiting process, from candidate engagement to offer.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in update meetings on active searches.
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to bringing great talent to ENERGY.
- You have 3+ years of experience in recruiting especially working on unique or hard to fill roles.
- Advanced proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Workable (or another ATS), Microsoft Office, etc.
- You maintain impeccable organization and constantly reassess priorities while working on multiple roles at once.
- The ability to pull data on your hiring activity, understand how to action that data to create a better process/pipeline and feel comfortable presenting that information to key people in the organization.
- You enjoy offering insights and can make the team around you better.
- You also know the Montreal, Toronto and/or Chicago scene and enjoy having a visible presence in the community would be an asset.
- Experience within the Transportation and Logistics industry would be an asset
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our offices speak to who we are: wide-open spaces where we can freely collaborate.
- Annual celebrations (BBQ, Holiday Party, Monthly Celebrations) and milestone events.
- Career mentoring and skills training and plenty of room for growth!